Dr. Howard Belkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Belkin?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Howard Belkin?

• Good

Pain Minimized
Advanced Technology

July 12th, 2011

Great doctor

I have been Dr. Belkin's patient for several years. He is a great psychiatrist/therapist. He has helped me see what I had been doing wrong in my relationship and helped me make my marriage great again. I would recommend him most highly.

April 22nd, 2011

Great therapist/psychiatrist for my marriage and anxiety. He helped me a lot.

March 23rd, 2011

The Best Psychiatrist

I have been a patient of Dr. Howard Belkin for several years. He has helped me get over my depression, my anxiety, and saved my marriage. He combines sophisticated insight with excellent therapy. He takes the time to understand every aspect of my life and help me understand and get over many of my past issues. I have seen many therapists over the years, and none has helped me like Dr. Belkin.

January 30th, 2011

Very Arrogant and Uncaring!

I called Dr. Belkin and he returned my call promptly. However he said "this is Dr. Belkin "what's your problem." I explained I was at a store with a salesperson in front of me and couldn't talk. I told him I would call him back. I called him back and got his voicemail. We exchanged a couple of voicemails. We connected again but unfortunately I had an employee in my car, again not in a position to talk privately. I then called back and left a very lengthy message explaining my issues including my father suicidal tendencies, my anxiety and depression issues. He never called me back. I believe he was irriated that I wouldn't talk to him when he called. I don't believe anyone should have to discuss their personal issues in front of strangers, or an employee. His time though valuable is not anymore valuable than mine or the salesperson waiting on me. In short, I reached out to Dr. Belkin in a time of life crisis which was not easy, and he offered nothing but frustration.

August 22nd, 2010

Dr. Belkin is a Great Psychiatrist and Psychotherapist

Dr. Belkin is one of the very few psychiatrists left who is an incredibly great psychotherapists. He listens, he hears what you say, and he helps you with the issues of today and of the past. He knows what you are saying even when you may not know what you are saying yourself. He has helped my wife and me tremendously over the years. I recommend him most highly.

April 5th, 2010

Excellent Doctor

December 4th, 2009

Professional and Insightful

I saw the doctor for several months last year when I was going through a very difficult time in my life. He helped me through that time and got me back in the right direction. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Belkin.

November 13th, 2009

Compassionate Doctor

October 17th, 2009

A Brilliant Therapist

Dr Belkin saved my marriage and helped my husband and I fix some problems in our marriage that had been hurting us for years.

September 29th, 2009

Great Doctor

Dr. Belkin is kind, caring, understanding and the best psychiatrist/psychotherapist I have ever met.

October 5th, 2015