A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Bellin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Bellin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellin graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bellin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard J Bellin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Bellin practice?
- Dr. Howard Bellin has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Bellin practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors.