A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Belzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Belzberg, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Brain Death
- Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Belzberg graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Belzberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belzberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard Belzberg practice?
Dr. Howard Belzberg practices Critical Care Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners.