inactive

Howard S Benensohn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

December 5th, 2015
Professor
Howard S. Benensohn is one of the best therapists I have ever met. I have met with him over a 10-to-15-year period, and it is fair to say that his treatment has changed my life--for the better. I wouldn't think of treating with another psychiatrist. He has my highest recommendation.

July 27th, 2010
Very insightful and helpful
I don't know about that other review - sounds like she doesn't know much about psychotherapy/analysis. You don't go to a single session expecting a 'quick fix'. Treatment can takes months or years. Second, 1 star for follow up doesn't make sense because analysts aren't supposed to follow up. I don't want my shrink calling me at home! About MY experience: finding the right analyst for YOU is a personal, subjective consideration. I felt Dr. Benensohn was very easy to talk to, definitely smart and insightful, and trustworthy. He has tons of credentials and experience. He started right on time and ended a few minutes OVER. The office is soothing and modern without being over done.I'll go back.

January 6th, 2010
My worst experience with a therapist
This MD is teh worst experience in my life. He overbills taking advantage of patients and insurances. He takes minutes off the session, he repeats teh same things over easch session without making any progress, he falls asleep during session. I am shocked he still has a license.