Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Berg
Dr. Howard Berg, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Berg is affiliated with Northwest Texas Hospital, Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital and Northwest Texas Surgery Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Berg has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Howard Berg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.
Dr. Michael Lagrone
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Pediatric Surgery
Amarillo, TX 0 mi39
Dr. Michael Manderson
Amarillo, TX 0 mi20
Dr. Richard McKay
Amarillo, TX 0.12 mi45