Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Berlin
Dr. Howard Berlin, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Berlin is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital, Memorial Hospital West and Memorial Hospital Pembroke. Dr. Berlin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Berlin has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Howard Berlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.
Dr. Martin Feinroth
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Hollywood, FL 0 mi38
Dr. Luis Raez
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Hollywood, FL 0 mi25
Dr. James Cohen
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Hollywood, FL 0 mi47