Dr. Howard Blanchette MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Hawthorne, NY

2.2

October 23rd, 2015
I delivered my last child at westchester hospital. He should not be allowed to work anywhere but they say he is the chairman of the obgyn at westchester hospital. He was the attending when I delivered. Very poor bedside manner. He was condescending to his nurses and sometimes inappropriate. He let the intern sand residents deliver me without he even coming to the room. After the delivery I had a 3rd stage tear but instead of he repairing it a resident in training repaired it and he never came to check on the interns or residents. two weeks later it fell apart. I tried to make an appointment to see him but they said he doesnt see patients in the office. I was losing my bowels constantly. He never checked on me and I had to see another doctor who fixed me after two years of losing my bowels. I later asked about his reputation and he used to be the chairman at danbury hospital and he had to leave because of very shameful circumstances.

August 1st, 2014
Patient
I delievered my third child at westchester medical center, the nursing staff was very attentive and great. However i have to express that i DO NOT recommend Dr. Blanchette as a doctor under any circumstance. He is dismissive towards his patients, has no bedside manner, he is rude and i felt discriminated by him. I had a terrible experience under his care.