A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Bland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Bland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Bland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bland graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Kenneth Bland MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard K. Bland practice?
- Dr. Howard Bland has 5 office locations.
Dr. Howard Bland practices Family Medicine near Cypress, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seal Beach, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Cypress Family Physicians.