Learn more about Dr. Howard Blau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Blau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Blau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blau graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blau has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Blau MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard Blau practice?
- Dr. Howard Blau has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Blau practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and South Plainfield, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists, New Brunswick Cardiologists, and New Brunswick Critical Care Practitioners.