A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Blau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Blau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blau
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Blau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Blau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blau graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blau has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Blau MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard Blau practice?
- Dr. Howard Blau has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Blau practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and South Plainfield, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists, New Brunswick Cardiologists, and New Brunswick Critical Care Practitioners.