A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloom
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bloom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Bloom, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Bloom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Bloom MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Howard Bloom practice?
- Dr. Howard Bloom has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Bloom practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.