A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Bloom, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Bloom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Bloom MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Howard Bloom practice?
- Dr. Howard Bloom has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Bloom practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.