A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Blumstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Blumstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Blumstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumstein graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Blumstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Brian Blumstein MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Howard B. Blumstein practice?
- Dr. Howard Blumstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Blumstein practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson Station, NY and Melville, NY.
See Smithtown Internists and Smithtown Rheumatologists.