A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Blumstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Blumstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blumstein
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blumstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Blumstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumstein graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Blumstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard B Blumstein MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Howard B. Blumstein practice?
- Dr. Howard Blumstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Blumstein practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Internists and Smithtown Rheumatologists.