Dr. Howard Blumstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Blumstein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 20th, 2016

excellent doctor

January 27th, 2013

Very knowledgable and very easy to talk to. Great bedside manner.

July 5th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Blumstein for years and could not be happier. He is always professional and careing. More doctors should be like him. When an emergency occurs he is always available for an appointment. Would never dream of changing doctors.

May 23rd, 2011

The Best on Long Island

This was the 6th Rheumatologist I went to (the 4th one on Long Island) and he is wonderful! Caring, knowledgeable, took his time to explain everything to me - and asked me more than once if I had any questions! My NYC Rheumy is wonderful as well, but when dealing with a chronic illness, isn't all that practical. I highly recommend Dr. Blumstein.

March 17th, 2011

Grateful on Long Island

Simply put -- best doctor I've ever come across! After 6+ months of traveling over 3 hours round trip to NYC to visit the most arrogant rheumatologist in NYS, my sister recommended I try Dr. Blumstein, as he was able to diagnose her friend's condition. He did the most extensive testing available and even sent me to another rheumatologist to rule out scleroderma, which shows me he is not an 'I know everything' doctor. Dr. Blumstein is nice, listens carefully, is compassionate, and makes his own phone calls when he feels there's something you should know as opposed to having his staff make the call for him. His staff is also very friendly and always willing to help when you need it. Overall, I would highly recommend Dr. Blumstein.

December 24th, 2009

Best Dr. I've seen in 34 years

For a doctor in his 30's he has experience and knowledge way beyond his years. Exceptional physical examination, thorough and complete. He lets nothing slip by him. Asks all the right questions and listens to what I have to say intently, with undivided attention. I had been to 5 other doctors and had mentioned to Dr.Blumstein the results of a test I had for a previous doctor, and that I thought the diagnosis of the test was incorrect. He listened to what I had to say, asked some questions and ordered quite a lot of blood work for me. As a result, I found out I have a medical condition that none of the other 5 doctors had found, and they were much older than he. He is right up there with new technology and continues to pursue whatever it takes to help the patient. I have recommended him to many friends and people I work with and they have seen him and agree with me. He is truly one of a kind.

May 18th, 2009

Excellent manner and care for the patient.

July 31st, 2008

Kind and caring

Dr. Blumstein is an exceptional doctor, very caring, as well as extremely knowledgeable. Works in a wonderful practice, great ppartners and office staff.

December 5th, 2016