Jan 27th, 2013

Very knowledgable and very easy to talk to. Great bedside manner.

Jul 5th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Blumstein for years and could not be happier. He is always professional and careing. More doctors should be like him. When an emergency occurs he is always available for an appointment. Would never dream of changing doctors.

The Best on Long Island show details The Best on Long Island
May 23rd, 2011

This was the 6th Rheumatologist I went to (the 4th one on Long Island) and he is wonderful! Caring, knowledgeable, took his time to explain everything to me - and asked me more than once if I had any questions! My NYC Rheumy is wonderful as well, but when dealing with a chronic illness, isn't all that practical. I highly recommend Dr. Blumstein.

Grateful on Long Island show details Grateful on Long Island
Mar 17th, 2011

Simply put -- best doctor I've ever come across! After 6 months of traveling over 3 hours round trip to NYC to visit the most arrogant rheumatologist in NYS, my sister recommended I try Dr. Blumstein, as he was able to diagnose her friend's condition. He did the most extensive testing available and even sent me to another rheumatologist to rule out scleroderma, which shows me he is not an 'I know everything' doctor. Dr. Blumstein is nice, listens carefully, is compassionate, and makes his own phone calls when he feels there's something you should know as opposed to having his staff make the call for him. His staff is also very friendly and always willing to help when you need it. Overall, I would highly recommend Dr. Blumstein.

A great doctor !!! show details A great doctor !!!
Dec 27th, 2010

I was having so many problems, going to several doctors. Then I came across Dr. Blumstein. He is definately an amazing doctor. He properly diagnosed me and I have been feeling alot better these days. He also called me back at home within record time when I wanted to ask him a question. Highly recommended. Tiffany Graziano

The Best show details The Best
Nov 9th, 2010

Dr. Blumstein is one of the most caring and professional doctors I have ever come across. He goes beyond his field in diagnose and tests. Personally, he saw something not arthritis related twice, and sent me for comprehensive tests. I was upset - and this doctor personally (not his staff) called me at home and calmed me down - something you don't find nowadays - he is exceptional!!!Tom BanksNew York

Best Dr. I've seen in 34 years show details Best Dr. I've seen in 34 years
Dec 24th, 2009

For a doctor in his 30's he has experience and knowledge way beyond his years. Exceptional physical examination, thorough and complete. He lets nothing slip by him. Asks all the right questions and listens to what I have to say intently, with undivided attention. I had been to 5 other doctors and had mentioned to Dr.Blumstein the results of a test I had for a previous doctor, and that I thought the diagnosis of the test was incorrect. He listened to what I had to say, asked some questions and ordered quite a lot of blood work for me. As a result, I found out I have a medical condition that none of the other 5 doctors had found, and they were much older than he. He is right up there with new technology and continues to pursue whatever it takes to help the patient. I have recommended him to many friends and people I work with and they have seen him and agree with me. He is truly one of a kind.

May 18th, 2009

Excellent manner and care for the patient.

Kind and caring show details Kind and caring
Jul 30th, 2008

Dr. Blumstein is an exceptional doctor, very caring, as well as extremely knowledgeable. Works in a wonderful practice, great ppartners and office staff.