A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Borin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Borin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Borin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Behavioral pediatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. Borin graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Borin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Zalkan Borin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Howard Z. Borin practice?
- Dr. Howard Borin has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Borin practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.