A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Bortman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Bortman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bortman
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bortman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Bortman graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Bortman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Steven Bortman DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Bortman practice?
- Dr. Howard Bortman has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Bortman practices Family Medicine near Novi, MI.
See Novi Family Physicians.