A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Bortman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Bortman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Bortman graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Bortman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Steven Bortman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Bortman practice?
- Dr. Howard Bortman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Bortman practices Family Medicine near Novi, MI.
See Novi Primary Care Doctors.