Dr. Howard Brauer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Brauer?

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Seems to have a fear of sick children which could be a problem if your a children's Doctor

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 27th, 2015

I have been taking my son to Dr. Brauer for since he was born. I have nothing but the utmost respect and confidence in him. He is extremely thorough and very caring. He goes to great lengths to make sure he is doing all he can and is not quick to throw out an opinion or prescribe medicine. He listens to all your cares and concerns respectfully and answers each one. He spends as much time as he needs with you and I never feel rushed. He is always quick to call back and has even called to check up on my son after we have been in for an office visit. I was devastated to find out he was retiring and another office was set to take over his practice. We went to them for a short time and hated them, but thankfully Dr. Brauer came out of retirement and we are right back with him.

BEST pediatrician in Central NJ.....hands down!

Posted on March 24th, 2014

Dr. Brauer is an excellent Pediatrician who is in a class into himself. I cannot speak highly enough about the care this Dr. has delivered to my 4 children over the years. In one case, I credit him with saving my daughters life because of his careful and cautious early diagnosis. My children sometimes will call him Uncle Brauer, goes to show you how much they actually like him as well.

GREAT Doctor!

Posted on February 23rd, 2010

I have been taking my two boys to Dr. Brauer since they were born (1st-boy is almost 7yrs) Great manners with the kids! My kids love Dr. Brauer. The few times I had to call him for emergencies, he called back within 10 minutes, which is great! He has no answering service, he calls you directly. I highly recommend this doctor!

Posted on August 3rd, 2017