A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Braver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Braver is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Braver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Braver graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Braver has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Michael Braver MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Braver practice?
- Dr. Howard Braver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Braver practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Hollywood Internists, Hollywood Critical Care Practitioners, and Hollywood Pulmonologists.