A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Brazil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Brazil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brazil
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Brazil, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brazil graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Brazil has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard L Brazil MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Brazil practice?
- Dr. Howard Brazil has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Brazil practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Cardiologists.