A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Bresalier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Bresalier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bresalier
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bresalier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bresalier graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Bresalier has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Bresalier DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Howard Bresalier practice?
- Dr. Howard Bresalier has 8 office locations.
Dr. Howard Bresalier practices Otolaryngology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Otolaryngologists.