A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Bresalier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Bresalier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bresalier
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bresalier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bresalier graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Bresalier has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Bresalier DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Howard Bresalier practice?
- Dr. Howard Bresalier has 8 office locations.
Dr. Howard Bresalier practices Otolaryngology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Otolaryngologists.