A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. HOWARD BRILLIANT:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. HOWARD BRILLIANT, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. BRILLIANT graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. BRILLIANT has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. BRILLIANT accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. HOWARD L. BRILLIANT practice?
Dr. HOWARD BRILLIANT practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Orthopedic Surgeons.