A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Brilliant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Brilliant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brilliant
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brilliant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Brilliant, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brilliant graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Brilliant has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard L Brilliant MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Brilliant practice?
- Dr. Howard Brilliant has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Brilliant practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons.