Dr. Howard Bromley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 29th, 2016
Really Cares That You Hurt.....
30-something years in the proffession, and you can tell that Dr. Bromley still enjoys practicing pain medicine. And he truly cares about stopping his patients' pain. It's not just a business, like some I've encountered. If you're in terrible, life-sucking chronic pain; and maybe about to lose hope.......don't!! Go see this dedicated doctor, because if there's any way to make you feel a lot better, and regain your quality of life ;I believe he'll find it. BTW; if anyone is looking for Dr.Bromley, he has just relocated to Cordova Pain Specialists on Appling Care Lane.

May 24th, 2016
I was seeing Dr.Bromley for a year for back and knee pain. What i really liked about Dr.Bromley was the fact that he gave me options for pain relief and gave me time to make a decision that i felt comfortable with.

March 7th, 2016
Fantastic Pain Doctor!
Dr. Bromley is fantastic! He listened to me and really tried to understand all of my issues, not just the pain problem. I am so glad that I found him!

April 25th, 2014
Dr. Bromley listens to you.......
I have seen Dr. Bromley at Memphis Pain management Group at 6100 Primacy Pkwy, and found him to be very knowledgeable and compassionate. He seems to really listen to you and see you as person, which I appreciated, and the therapy he approved for me is what is keeping my quality of life very good; as opposed to the "#&^^-on-earth' it was without it. He also has a great sense of humor, and makes you feel very comfortable talking to him....just a really great doc!