A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Buchoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Buchoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Buchoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchoff graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Buchoff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Stephen Buchoff MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Buchoff practice?
- Dr. Howard Buchoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Buchoff practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Internists and Altamonte Springs Rheumatologists.