A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Buchoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Buchoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buchoff
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buchoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Buchoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchoff graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Buchoff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Stephen Buchoff MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Buchoff practice?
- Dr. Howard Buchoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Buchoff practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Internists and Altamonte Springs Rheumatologists.