A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Chen, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Chen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard Chen practice?
- Dr. Howard Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Chen practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Family Physicians.