A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Chen, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Chen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard Chen practice?
- Dr. Howard Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Chen practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Primary Care Doctors.