Dr. Howard Chen, MD
Family Practitioner

Exemplary Physician show details Exemplary Physician
by Endlessummer on Jul 9th, 2015

Dr. Chen is a master acupuncturist. And an extremely loving, caring, brilliant man. I never pass these positive accolades out casually, or routinely. Dr. Chen is a true blessing to the City of Reno, Nevada.

Mar 13th, 2015

He is great, freindly welcoming, makes my visits very comforatable. He has helped me so much deal with my chronic pain

by Pamela on Mar 10th, 2015

I hesitate to expound upon the positive aspects of this doctor because he is already a very busy, popular doctor. BUT - he is a gifted healer. I am one of those patients that really couldn't even to begin to live a normal life without regular medical attention, and I can't express how thankful I am that Dr. Chen is in Reno.

Amazing Doctor! show details Amazing Doctor!
Nov 9th, 2012

I saw Dr. Chen for accupucture when my jaw was locked and l was in great pain. After a couple minutes of Dr. Chen treating me, l was ablle to see immediate results with my jaw beginning to open. After a few sessions, my jaw was staying open and the pain was gone. I am very greatful and will continue to see him for other long term ailments that l have. He is the best!