A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Cohen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Carton Cohen MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard C. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Howard Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Cohen practices Cardiovascular Disease near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Wilmette, IL.
See Mesa Cardiologists.