A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Cohen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard C. Cohen practice?
Dr. Howard Cohen practices Cardiovascular Disease near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Wilmette, IL.
See Mesa Cardiologists.