A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard C. Cohen practice?
Dr. Howard Cohen practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa General Practitioners, Mesa Internists, and Mesa Cardiologists.