A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Chansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Chansky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chansky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chansky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Chansky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chansky graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chansky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Alan Chansky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Chansky practice?
- Dr. Howard Chansky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Chansky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Orthopedic Surgeons.