A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Chansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Chansky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chansky
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chansky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Chansky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chansky graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chansky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Alan Chansky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Chansky practice?
- Dr. Howard Chansky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Chansky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.