A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Chansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Chansky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Chansky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chansky graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chansky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chansky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Chansky practice?
Dr. Howard Chansky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.