Dr. Howard Craig Charles MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Charles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Charles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Charles, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina/Vitreous and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Charles graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Charles has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Charles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance