A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Chen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Chen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard K Chen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Howard K. Chen practice?
- Dr. Howard Chen has 13 office locations.
Dr. Howard Chen practices Ophthalmology near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Sun City Ophthalmologists.