A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Chen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Chen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Howard Chen practice?
- Dr. Howard Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Chen practices Ophthalmology near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Ophthalmologists.