A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Cox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Cox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Hazleton General Hospital
- Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Cox MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard Cox practice?
- Dr. Howard Cox has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Cox practices Internal Medicine near Hazleton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Hazleton Internists.