A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Crystal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Crystal, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Vascular Dementia
Education & Awards
Dr. Crystal graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crystal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crystal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 9 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard Crystal practice?
Dr. Howard Crystal practices Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.