A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Crystal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Crystal, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Vascular Dementia
Education & Awards
Dr. Crystal graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crystal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Crystal MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Howard Crystal practice?
- Dr. Howard Crystal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Crystal practices Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.