A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Cupples:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Cupples is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Cupples, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cupples graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Cupples has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Palmer Cupples MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Howard P. Cupples practice?
- Dr. Howard Cupples has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Cupples practices Ophthalmology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Ophthalmologists.