A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Darvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Darvin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Darvin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Darvin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Darvin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Darvin graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Darvin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Darvin MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard Darvin practice?
- Dr. Howard Darvin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Darvin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Chardon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Chardon Surgeons.