A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Darvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Darvin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Darvin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Darvin graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Darvin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Darvin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard Darvin practice?
Dr. Howard Darvin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Chardon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Geneva, OH.
See Chardon Surgeons.