A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Davidson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Davidson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davidson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard A Davidson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Howard Davidson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Davidson practices Pediatrics near Hillsboro, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Hillsboro Pediatricians.