Pediatricians
18610 NW Cornell Rd
Ste 207
Hillsboro, OR 97124
503-690-8195
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Misty Lewis  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

Dr. Davidson has been the pediatrician for our children for the past 10 years. Our kids adore him. He is very attentive and shows that he really cares for his patients.Dr Davidson is the only doctor that we have met that takes time out of his day to give us a call and personally follow up to make sure that things are going on track with our children's healthcare.His attention to detail is amazing. He really strives to get down to the root of any problem with our kids' health. He is our own personal "Dr. House". We are very blessed to have him as our pediatrician.

|  Excellent doctor for parents not needing coddling  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2010

Dr. Davidson has cared for both of our children for the past 11 years. His knowledge is superb, and unlike our three previous pediatricians, he is willing to say when the best option is to do nothing. This may not set well with parents who demand drugs and tests on each visit, but your child's health will benefit.Simply the best pediatrician my wife and I have encountered.

|  Great laid back doc!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 13th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

We love Dr. Davidson. We have three little ones and he is just what we were looking for. He is very conservative in his treatment and resp...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
May 1st, 2009

My son trusts Dr. Davidson, which makes going to the doctor much easier. He doesn't order tests that aren't necessary and communicates well with patients and families. He even answers the phones sometimes!

|  The best pediatrician  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2009

We took care of our two daughters ,He was always available and give us the best treatment.We had to leave unfortunately only beacuse we moved to California.

by jhp on Dec 5th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Excellent doc. I can always get the kids in when I need to. His nurses are good too.

May 8th, 2008 on yahoo.com

A very good doctor that truely cares about the kids.

Jan 24th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I could not ask for a better Dr for my son. He is very nice and great with children. I would recommend him to anyone!