A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Dawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Dawkins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Dawkins, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawkins graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dawkins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Heritage Hospital
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Garrett Dawkins MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard G. Dawkins practice?
- Dr. Howard Dawkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Dawkins practices Plastic Surgery near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Surgeons.