Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

• Currently 3.1904761904762 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best decision of my life!  |  show details
by Kay on Feb 21st, 2014

Dr. Dawkins did my eyelid surgery several years ago and I could not be more pleased! He was honest and caring while explaining the procedure and recovery. I realized there would be some scarring, but knew that is the case with all surgeries. As my incisions healed, I could use makeup to cover them and now they are perfect! Thank you, Dr. Dawkins for my wonderful results!!

|  grandmother  |  show details
by Tania Weeks on Feb 19th, 2014

i 1look worst now than i did when i went in still i still have scares on my face

|  Scars around my eyes for the rest of my life.  |  show details
by Laura on Jan 4th, 2014

This was the worst thing I ever had done on me in my life. I had lower eyelid bags removed, and this doctor put scars around my life that still bother me until today. He also took out way too much tissue under both of my eyes. I have way too dark of circles under my eyes from this procedures. My face has never looked the same since this procedure. He ruined my face with this procedure. I would not recommend him for this procedure to anybody.

|  Breast Augmentation gone wrong  |  show details
by At the end of my rope on Sep 22nd, 2013

I had breast augmentation back in 2010. I was unhappy with the results from the get go, but it got worse. Somewhere along the line one of the implants began to leak and slowly deflate. I went back several times to ask him to fix the problem,, but was advised it would cost me another $4000. He talks fast, doesn't listen to concerns and has no idea how to properly perform breast augmentation. I've been researching other docs and realize I'm going to have to bite the bullet and go somewhere else to have this fixed. I'm disappointed in the surgery, the results and his lack of compassion or empathy for fixing the problem when I first brought it up over two and a half years ago. DO NOT GO TO SEE THIS DOC unless you plan on spending alot of time and money looking how to fix a botched surgery. He needs to retire. I can't wear a bathing suit, have to wear a full coverage bra to attempt to disguise the disfigurement. If I had known then what I know now, I would have made an appointment with a more respected and experienced doc. Now all I have to do is come up with another $8000.

|  Mini tummy tuck  |  show details
by Vaughan on Jul 12th, 2013

I am very recently out from surgery, two weeks to be exact and I had a great experience when coming into the office initially. Dr. Dawkins was very kind and informative. The staff was very pleasant. My surgery went well and I was very well taken care of. I can't comment on my results yet because I am still swollen but I did not have any set back after surgery and my incision is healing Well. I did not have drains ( I did not want them, nor did he). I did not have much drainage without it. I am sure if problems occurred with my procedure within the net few months, Dr. Dawkins would do everything he could to help. Like other patients, I am impatient to see the final outcome but patience is an important part of healing.

|  wonderful experience  |  show details
by christi t on Jun 24th, 2013

Dr dawkins recently did breast lift with a small reduction. He did a wonderdlful job. He explained everything. His staff is wonderful also and answered all my questions. The nurse even returned my call on her day off. Will go back in the future.

|  plastic surgery  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2012

I had cosmetic surgery. I am very disappointed every time I look in the mirror. There is a fold behind my left ear that wasn't there before the surgery. I am ashamed to wear my hair up. Also one side of my face is drooped. I believe a nerve was cut.

|  great care!  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

Everyone in the office was so nice. Anything I've had done has been a great experience. I had beast augmentation and the nurses explained everything. I have had anesthesia before for a different procedure in a different office and they didnt take.the time to explain anything,i was scared to death dr dawkins staff was so different and eased all my fears. They told me step by step what to expect. I was uncertain of my size and had to come back several times to try on sizes. No one ever seemed annoyed .they understood this was a major decision . Prior to surgery and after surgery Dr. Dawkins took the time to check on me and answer questions. Later in the evening Dr.Dawkins called me from his home to check on me. Im very satisfied with my results and my experience. Thank you!

|  Had Breast implants replaced caused one had deflated.  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

Was pleased with Dr Dawkins would recommend him to anyone. Everyone was so nice and sweet.

|  show details
Jun 5th, 2011

This doctor performed breast agumentation on me in 2005 and it has been a nightmare. I went back to him on many occassions to express concerns about my implants, the last straw was a few months ago when he did a closed capsulotomy on my right breast and did not advise my of any risk other than the implant could rupture. He squeezed the implant so hard he forced it to pop, and left me with an implant that is distorted and immobile. I have to camouflage it with loose clothing, and cannot move it at all. He did not set up a follow-up appointment, but I called to go back a few weeks later, and he stated that it was just swollen. This doctor does not care about his patients and treats you like a number. He does not explain things and take the time he should with patients. The staff is rude and when I had concerns and tried to ask questions, a staff member kept her head down shaking it as if my questions were absurd. In the six years I have dealt with the outcome of the surgery, I regret it everday. I am currently in the process of redoing this doctor's mistake. I reccommend to anyone considering any type of surgery, please research and find a doctor that truly cares. It is a big investment and you only have one body. Don't let this doctor mess it up.

|  Think twice  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2011

Had breast augmentation not once, but twice, and I look terrible. Wish I had stuck with Mother Nature instead of giving Dr. Dawkins over $11,000 of my money.

|  I went to Dr.dawkins 10 years ago to get my breast implants  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2011

I can't believe the bad reviews iam reading. I got. The exact opposite when I went to see Dr dawkins. After 10 years and 2 kids I plan to be a repeat customer. I would recomend this Dr to anyone. I also have 3 friends that has gone to him after seeing just how awesome of a job he did on me. not exaggerating they are in the top 5 I have ever seen.

|  show details
Nov 20th, 2010

I previously had 36c cups. After having a child and then getting in shape, a year after my daughter's birth I got implants. This man put large implants over the muscle without doing a lift as well. Not even a year after getting them, I was left with drooping breasts again. My breasts are still horribly uneven, deflated, drooping, and just a mess. Should have stuck with my guns and went to someone else!

|  I have had to have over 12 reconstructive breast surgeries from his mistakes.  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2010

please choose a dif.doctor.I almost lost my life and breast and still have more surgeries to go.