A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Deckter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Deckter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Deckter, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Deckter graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deckter has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Deckter MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Howard Deckter practice?
- Dr. Howard Deckter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Deckter practices Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceburg, IN.
See Cincinnati Gastroenterologists.