Dr. Howard Denbo Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Howard Denbo?

August 29th, 2014

FAA medical exam

Extremely slow, also did not remember what I was there for halfway through session.

March 17th, 2014

Dr. Denbo is rude and unprofessional. I am in need of a routine FAA physical and received a post card reminding me of that fact. I am uncertain as to how he got my name and address. I called to inquire about when he did the physical exams and his fee and told him that I would call him back if I wanted an appointment. In the meantime I located the MD that did the physical for me in the past and his office is in my neighborhood. Dr. Denbo called me back to push me to make an appointment. I told him that I had located my previous doctor and had made an appointment with him. Dr. Denbo’s reply was “don’t call me again”. I urge my fellow pilots in need of a physical to disregard his post cards and to not use his service.

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.