A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Derman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Derman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Derman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Derman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Derman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Steven Derman MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Derman practice?
- Dr. Howard Derman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Derman practices Neurology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.