A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Diener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Diener, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Diener, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diener graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Diener has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard D Diener MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard D. Diener practice?
- Dr. Howard Diener has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Diener practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists, Sarasota Critical Care Practitioners, and Sarasota Pulmonologists.