A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Diener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Diener, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diener
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diener Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Diener, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diener graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Diener has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Diener MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard Diener practice?
- Dr. Howard Diener has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Diener practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists, Sarasota Critical Care Practitioners, and Sarasota Pulmonologists.