A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Dinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Dinh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Dinh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinh graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dinh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Hao-Van Dinh MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard H. Dinh practice?
- Dr. Howard Dinh has 7 office locations.
Dr. Howard Dinh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Folsom, CA and Carmichael, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Cardiologists.