A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Dinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Dinh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dinh
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dinh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Dinh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinh graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dinh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Van Dinh MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard V. Dinh practice?
- Dr. Howard Dinh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Dinh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Folsom, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Grass Valley, CA.
See Folsom Internists and Folsom Cardiologists.