A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Dinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Dinh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Dinh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinh graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dinh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dinh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard H. Dinh practice?
Dr. Howard Dinh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Folsom, CA and Carmichael, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Cardiologists.