A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Dorfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Dorfman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Dorfman, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Benign Cartilaginous Tumor (Chondroma)
- Benign Connective Tissue Cancer (Fibroma)
- Blood Vessel Cancer (Hemangiosarcoma)
- Bone Cysts
- Bone Tumor (Osteochondromatosis)
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Giant Cell Tumor of Bone
- Giant Cell Tumors
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Tumors (Myofibroma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorfman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dorfman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard David Dorfman MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Howard D. Dorfman practice?
- Dr. Howard Dorfman has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Dorfman practices Anatomic Pathology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pathologists.