Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
5200 Centre Ave
Ste 409
Shadyside, Pittsburgh, PA 15232
412-623-3105
Locations and availability (3)

|  Professional  |  show details
by Patricia Holupka on Jun 2nd, 2013

Dr Dubner identified my cancer. He and his staff are true "humanitarians". I have recommended several individuals to his practice. There was no wait time. I was in and out of the hospital in less time than anticipated. His staff is "warm" and "kind". Dr Dubner has a quiet and I stress the word "kind" style. I always feel like I count and have been treated in a "dignified" manner.

|  The Best  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2013

Dr. Dubner is the best doctor I have ever gone to. He is so nice and is very caring. He genuinely wants you to get better. He finds an alternate approach if needed. He recommended an excellent surgeon when the time came that I needed one and worked with her the whole time to coordinate my care. His staff is great and his PA is the best. I would emphatically recommend him!

|  Colonoscopy  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

I was lightly drugged but felt no unnecessary pain during the procedure. It worked better for me than being knocked out because I was able to view the screen as the colonoscopy progressed. He pointed out a polyp and removed it as I watched.After, while other patients were drugged and delirious, I was wide-awake and ready to leave in 15 minutes.

|  Listen  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2012

Dr. Dubner didn't seem to care what I had to say about my symptoms. Not only did I have a colonscopy where I was completely awake and watched it, he brushed me off after. Turned out I did have a serious allergy causing the issues.

|  Needs a smile  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2011

I know it is a long day but I was the first patient of the morning. A smile sure would help. Staff was great. I expected to be fully sedated instead of watching my colonoscopy and feeling pain. In today's world of medicine that should not have happened. Maybe the Doctor should be the patient.

|  The Absolute Best !!  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2011

Dr Dubner is a God-send. He is the most caring,compassionate, polite, and professional physicain that I have seen. I saw him when he practiced internal medicine,and recently saw him when I needed a colonoscopy. He never seemed rushed, always treated me with respect, and listened to my concerns. He gave me the space to decide which direction I wanted for my health. He is the absolute best

|  EXCELLENT DOCTOR  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2011

This test is made easy for an exam that many do not look forward to. Dr. Dubner is excellent. I highly recommend!