A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Dworkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Dworkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dworkin graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Dworkin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Jerry Dworkin MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Dworkin practice?
- Dr. Howard Dworkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Dworkin practices Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists and Royal Oak Nuclear Medicine Physicians.