2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Its all about financial status in this office HMO Medicaid is consider a joke in your poor to them. show details Its all about financial status in this office HMO Medicaid is consider a joke in your poor to them.
by P. Jackson on Feb 18th, 2015

I had a appointment at 12:15 pm on 2-18-15 I arrive on time I spoke to young lady she gave me the paper work to fill out. So I hand her my insurance card which I'm with UHC MMA. I use to have Medicare but no longer have it due to post transplant. However, I been with Dr. Katzman since I was at Miami Children's Hospital I loved him as a doctor he was very down to earth with he had his office at UM Hospital he accepted anyone insurance I guess Baptist Hospital change him. At UM Hospital he used to have blacks with work in his office now at Baptist Hospital nothing but Spainsh, White women no blacks I found that very odd I'm not a skin color hater but I can't help what I notice. Moreover, when I made this appointment I was told Dr. Katzman was on vacation till March the 6 th I had to see another doctor. Truth be hold when I was sitting in the waiting room looking through the glass I see Dr. Katzman walking around the office. My mouth flew open that was I felt betrayed at that moment deceit. So that was a strike why would I want a lair in his staff touching me. Then I kid you not 5 minutes later she came back in told me my insurance wasn't accepted when she told me since I was established patient not to worry. I'm so glad they turned me down because God has a reason for everything especially when lies been told I feel you won't have no compassion for my well being. You use to be better then this Dr. Katzman don't let the rich blow up your head you can't take it when you die. I'm very surprised on how your office operates now very shock.

Awful show details Awful
by David Pinsley on Oct 4th, 2014

I was sent to this doctor by NYS Workers' Compensation. I arrived well before the time. After filling out paperwork, I sat with my wife and waited. My wife was called in to speak with the financial secretary, and found out that we may not be seen because they had not received the pre-payment of $500.00 and the person was also supposed to be present with the patient in the office when examined. An attempt was made 5 times to contact them, with no answer, so we left, never to look back. No doctor collects workers' compensation fees until after the appointment, and the outrageous statement that someone from the company had to be present with the patient when examined is a clear violation of HIPPA laws.