A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Egre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Egre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Egre, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Egre graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Egre has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Egre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard R. Egre practice?
Dr. Howard Egre practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY and Massapequa, NY.
See West Islip Obstetricians & Gynecologists.