A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Egre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Egre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Egre, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Egre graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Egre has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Richard Egre MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Howard R. Egre practice?
- Dr. Howard Egre has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Egre practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY and Massapequa, NY.
See West Islip Obstetricians & Gynecologists.