Dr. Howard Eisenberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

no change

November 7th, 2016
I didn't feel heard
A NP had seen me at another clinic and diagnosed a yeast infection even though I didn't have discharge. When I told him I had several in the recent past, he question me and basically said there was no proof of it if I had not been seen by a doctor. WHY would I lie about it? I know my body. I know my symptoms and these were verified by a nurse through testing. She told me to purchase over the counter Monistat so that's exactly what I had done. He brushed it off and made me feel silly. Very disappointed that a physician that is suppose to help, can be so insensitive. I was rushed through my appointment and didn't feel heard or believed. Very disappointed that a physician that is suppose to help, can be so insensitive.

March 15th, 2016
I had an acute condition and no access to a gynocologist. My good friend recommended Dr Eisenberg and he saw me the same day. What a relief. Very little wait time. Accurate diagnosis meds and what I needed to do at home for treatment. My condition has improved and it hasn't even been24 hours.

May 15th, 2015
Amazing Doctor, I highly recommend
This is my first pregnancy and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. Dr Eisenberg is extremely caring takes time to listen to your concerns, kind hearted overall best Doctor I've ever had. Front staff is amazing all girls are extremely sweet and professional. Wait time was never more than ten minutes, I was never there for more than 25-30 minutes max from start to finish. There's not enough great things to say about Dr Eisenberg and his staff it has been truly a great experience. I'm very grateful.

April 16th, 2012
So thorough and caring
Dr. Eisenberg is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is very thorough and notices problems other doctors have missed. He always has an answer to my questions and is patient when I have a lot of questions. He was so caring and compassionate when I miscarried, even calling me at home to see how I was doing. He is very sweet to my children when they accompany me to appointments. He goes above and beyond in every way. He handles emergencies well under pressure and makes very good decisions. I have been seeing Eisenberg for 11 years now and highly recommend him!

November 12th, 2009
Dr. Eisenberg is wonderful. He is professional, caring, attentive, and truly listens and cares for his patients. He has delivered both of our children and has been wonderful.