A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Eisenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Eisenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Eisenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- HealthPark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Eisenberg MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Howard Eisenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Eisenberg practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Cape Coral Internists, Cape Coral Pulmonologists, Cape Coral Critical Care Practitioners, and Cape Coral Sleep Medicine Doctors.