A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Eisenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenberg
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eisenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Eisenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Eisenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- HealthPark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Eisenberg MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Howard Eisenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Eisenberg practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Cape Coral, FL.
See Cape Coral Internists, Cape Coral Pulmonologists, Cape Coral Critical Care Practitioners, and Cape Coral Sleep Medicine Doctors.