Internists, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Sleep Medicine Specialist
Video profile
Hancock
21st Century Oncology Inc.
1031 SE 9th Pl
Unit 2
Cape Coral, FL 33990
239-573-8448
Locations and availability (4)

|  Bedside Manner Lacking  |  show details
by Jan West on Mar 26th, 2014

My husband was referred to Eisenberg in 2004 for pulmonary issues by our PCP. Within 45 minutes of examining my husband, Eisenberg diagnosed Primary Pulmonary Hypertension which was correct, but proceeded to tell my husband that he had 2 years to live and proceeded to paint a dismal picture of how his death would occur. We left devastated. He may be a good Dr. but has a terrible bed side manner. The good news is we went to the Mayo Clinic in MN and they prescribed a drug called Tracleer which has kept my husband alive for almost 10 years to date!

|  This is my kind of doc!  |  show details
by Kay A on Jul 8th, 2013

I was referred in March because of shortness of breath, which my very good primary care physician wanted to be sure was not caused by lung disease. Dr. Eisenberg had actually read the referral! He asked pertinent questions, and listened carefully to my answers. He explained his impressions (that I had anemia, not lung disease) and passed on the opportunity to do a lot of unnecessary expensive tests...unless I wanted them. He was not only professional but also kind and caring. An added bonus: a sense of humor. I returned again last month for sleep studies, and they revealed that I have sleep apnea, that I actually stop breathing as often as 20 times per hour. Dr. Eisenberg carefully explained the results of the study,and he recommended another sleep study with CPAP equipment, which was pretty much what I expected. I will have the follow-up study tomorrow. Once more, he was friendly, kind, and compassionate. If I have to add another doctor to my 'stable' I'll be happy that it is Dr. Eisenberg.

|  show details
Dec 15th, 2011

professional, dr. puts you at ease,has great personallity.Very thorough in his findings.

|  show details
by Michael Dzermajko on Aug 21st, 2009

Dr. Eisenberg has been very thorough with my disease & is never rushed. All my questions are always answered knowledgeably in my 2 years of appointments & I am very satisfied.