A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Eison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Eison, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eison
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Eison, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eison graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eison has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Eison FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard Eison practice?
- Dr. Howard Eison has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Eison practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Internists and Norwalk Cardiologists.