Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine / Wellness

Excellent, honest and sincere! show details Excellent, honest and sincere!
Mar 29th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Eskildsen since moving to Ocala in 2004. He was with Ocala Family Medical at that time and I followed him when he moved his practice to The Villages, FL office of Florida Medical Associates.He has continually offered excellent care and has always ran the proper test to determine his accuracy of a thought of diagnoses.All I can say is kudos to Dr. E.

Jul 1st, 2009

Not a "sky is falling" doctor. Explains to me that some people are a little outside the numbers on blood test results and so not to worry unless things change for the worse. He keeps track of changes, more than pure data.

by Robert and Betty Meiers on Jan 8th, 2009

My wife and I both had appointments as new patients (Humana HMO). Our were impressed with his profesionalism and the questions he asked about our problems. He spent considerable time with us and his referrals to specialists were very promptly handled by his excellent staff. We like their paperless record system. The doctor records all of your conversations into his laptop while you are speaking to him. Excellent, no mistakes in your records by having to post later.

Oct 1st, 2008

doesn't seem to listen to patient, doesn,t wait to hear answers to his questions asked of patient, Hasn't been fully honest with patient, once out and out lied to me.